Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What Do We Got Planned

Hello, Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I have been sick since the day after Christmas! I'm feeling a little better so, I thought I would share some exciting news with you!

On February 1, 2013 a new consignment shop is opening up in Hackettstown, NJ. Petals N Pine & Precious Things!

They are looking for Unique and talented crafters interested in consigning space. Quilters, Knitters, Artists who create using felt, paper, sew doll items, wood crafters, painters, jewelry, ornaments and more.

And wouldn't ya know I am in the process of signing all the paperwork for them to sale my lovely Hair Bows and such!

That's the first bit of exciting news! Want to hear the second... Our Calendar of Events is up and running and the first stop is The Augusta Expo March 9 and 10th for the Spring Show!

9 comments:

  1. Good luck! wish you many sales...your bows are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new venue Michelle. Hope it goes very well for you. Sorry you haven't been feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the best of luck. Many sales for your lovely bows!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Michelle! This is so very exciting. Love the name of the shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun new venture! I wish you all the best.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so awesome..so happy for you and wish you years of good sales ..what a great step in your life..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! Between the shipment to the shop and the Spring Show I am now swimming in Hair Accessories, Tutu's, and earrings:)

    ReplyDelete