Thursday, June 16, 2011

Slashed

To all those who do not know 2 days ago my hubby and I awoke to find that both my truck tires and one tire on his car had been slashed by vandals. Well, the one spare we had for the truck had a hole in it as well. It is now 2 days before the show at Natural Chimneys and Um...I don't have tires on my truck! In a wild panic I got all the touch ups done and the inventory accounted for and packed up in the hopes I would have my new tires in time.
I feel mad. I feel like they have taken from my kids. Because, I use that truck to carry them around in. And Yes, I feel panicky that I'm not going to make it to a show that I so desperately want to do.
But, alas my hubby, John has told me, "Michelle, stop worrying. Don't worry about how we are going to get the tables there. Don't worry about how were going to get 20 boxes of inventory there. Just don't worry!"
Photobucket
I guess this is where I have to believe in my faith. I'm supposed to get the new tires today and it should be ready to go by tomorrow. If their put on today. Hubby is taking the Vase I donated to Stuarts Draft (a week before the deadline).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment