Monday, October 31, 2011

Meet The Seller

You've met my children and you've seen my handmade items on a regular basis. But, do you know the seller behind all those items you've seen! Many of you are friends on my personal page and some of you have bought my items. Well, today I am doing a Meet the seller blog post, for all those fans who have know idea who designs and hand makes all those items in the Bonanza and Etsy shops!
Photobucket
I am Michelle. A 37 year old mom to 3 precious children. I have a 5 year old son, a 3 year old daughter and an 18 month old little girl. Yes, I am very busy. Crafting gives me that peace in the middle of a hectic day. You know the kind of day I'm sure. The one where the kids are never satisfied and the mom is about ready to throw up her hands and give up.
Where do I get my inspiration from? Living Life! Music, my children, my husband, Seasons...I can't describe it really, it's just there. And Yes, I am one of those that if an idea pops into my head, I have to get it done. You'd think writing the idea down would be enough, but it's not.
Photobucket
I like to spend time with my family. Getting ready for the Craft Shows takes a lot of time to make sure everything is right and sometimes family gets lost in that chaos of boxes, I call merchandise! I also spend a lot of time cleaning and doing laundry. But, I am always reminded of what my mother must've felt like when we were growing up.
I am originally from a small town in Tennessee. I've only lived in Virginia for the past 5 years. I like to be out doors. Camping, going for a walk, just whatever strikes me in that moment. I like to find new projects to create and share them with everyone. Photographs were taken by Melissa Atchley Photography!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment