Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tutu Inspired

Yesterday, I posted up in the Etsy Shop a Tutu I made called Strawberry Buttons. This tutu was made with elastic, red tulle, green felt, and white buttons. It was made to fit a 1-3 month with an 18 inch waist.
Photobucket
Today, I am working on a tutu that is Cinderella Inspired. This tutu is made to fit a 6 month old with a 19 inch waist. But as with all my tutu's you can custom order them to fit your child.
This tutu was made with light blue and white tulle. The white tulle is in the front and the blue tulle is in the back. A 20", 15", and a 10" length (6 in. wide) piece of tulle is draped in the front on both sides. Wrapped around each draped piece of tulle is light blue grosgrain ribbon. To make the draped pieces more noticeable in the front.
Photobucket
2 small light blue grosgrain ribbon flowers have been hand sewn to both sides.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And 1 3 inch light blue grosgrain ribbon flower has been hand sewn in the front.
Photobucket
I'm still not certain I am done with this magical tutu. But, it should be ready to post up in the Etsy Shop tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment