Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunshine and Pegboard

It's amazing what a little sunshine can do for a person's inspiration. After spending most of the winter indoors, I was ready for a nice day outside to be inspired! So, I'm sharing some of wonderful inspiration with you first off today!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Peg board displays are expensive. I found some peg board in the garage at my hubby's moms house and we went to work. First starting out with some pink paint!
Photobucket
A little painting!
Photobucket
A whole lot of sawing, sanding, and drilling!
Photobucket
And Yay, for Less then 30 dollars I now have some arched peg board displays for the shows!
Photobucket
I'll be painting the boards on the ends and in the center brown to match the store's colors! I'll post up some finished photo's of them after I do my first show!

No comments:

Post a Comment