Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Look Inside The Name Change

If your a regular customer, or follow me on twitter, or are a fan on facebook you may notice that the name of the booth has changed from Heavenly Scrapbook Designs to Inspired Creations.
As My husband and I were discussing possible names for creating an actual business, I chose to say Goodbye to the name HSD and we put our heads together and Inspired Creations is what we came up with.
Photobucket
I chose this name because I am just not a scrapbook store anymore and I wanted something that was shorter and would reflect the items that I sell.
I am inspired everyday to create and design new items. It will still be the same store just a different name. And yet while I will miss HSD (as that has been the name for several years now) I am looking forward to having more inspired creations to bring to you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment