Friday, December 3, 2010

Tomorrow's The Big Day!

Starting at 9 am (earlier because we have to finish setting up) John and I will be at the 35th Annual Christmas Arts and Crafts Show and Sell at the Rockingham County Fair Grounds! We will be there 9-4 on Saturday and 10-4 on Sunday. Free Admission to the Public and Ample Free Parking for everyone! We will be in booth number 77!
I am so excited. We are going over tonight for 2 hours to take tables and inventory over and start setting up my first booth. John couldn't get the stained glass ornaments done in time, so I've added a few extra's to take. Such as the pleated Ribbon Flowers!
It's in the main building! I've never been to a function like this at the fair grounds, just the barn party before I joined our church. I'm excited to see everything and what the other sellers are bringing in and how they set up their booths!
I have nothing else lined up after this show, well, cept the 50 Custom Cards to make for my great Aunt. So, don't forget you can now use the Contact me tab on my fan page to place custom orders or questions! And the store will re-open on the 6th of December!

No comments:

Post a Comment