Saturday, February 26, 2011

Treasure Friendship

I remember the 2 most important people in my life growing up, were 2 wonderful Best Friends of mine. Chrissy, whom I met in the fourth grade and Emily, whom I met in the fifth. As friends you often share things together, tell each other secrets, hang out together. Maybe even have a sleep over. Of course over the years, you either grow up and move away or maybe even grow apart, making new friends. At some point you might even reconnect with those long lost friends, making life a little sweeter. 15 Years I have known each of my Best Friends. We were the one's in high school, who thought we owned the world.
Sometimes, we email each other, facebook, or even, yes, even hand write a letter from time to time. Catching up and reminiscing about our lives. I love those times. I was inspired to do this plaque and call it Treasure Friendship, because of these 2 very special friends of mine. The plaque says Treasure, Friendship, and other little inspirational saying on the front. Has images of letters, that remind me of all those letters we wrote from elementary through High School.
Photobucket
Treasure the friends that you have, no matter how few.

No comments:

Post a Comment