Saturday, December 31, 2011

Signs, Signs, Everywhere Signs...

John, my husband asked me if I would make 4 signs for him for work. Because they are in the process of putting up some Bulletin Boards. Of course I told him I would. So, we went over to Lost Shade Games & Hobbies this morning and I got straight to work. I started out with a very long piece of plywood that was under 4 inches in Length and I painted it with Light Cinnamon Acrylic to match the stained wood shelves in the store.
Photobucket
Then, I cut out at a font size of 3 1/2 inch. I pulled the paper off of the cutting pad and used that to dab the white paint into the stenciled letters with a sponge brush.
Photobucket
Then I used a 1 1/2 inch font size to complete the rest of the wood, so that later he could cut in between it. Once he gets it cut I can add the photo hangers for him.
Photobucket
So, that was my project today. I told him once he got them done and they were hanging up to get a picture of my work on the wall. (And yes, I charged for my time and materials as well)!

No comments:

Post a Comment