Friday, August 31, 2012

A Pillow For Your Thoughts

Decorative Pillows are a wonderful addition to any room. You can use any fabric, size, shape, color, etc. I decided that in the new house, I wanted to do a total redo on our bedroom. As right now the one we have is full of inventory and my hubby's hobby items. It's just not very inviting or comfortable at all. So, I set out to make some matching pillows to go with our bedspread.
pft1
On one of these pillows I used a pillow form. It was my first time using one and I really was surprised at how easy it was to make the pillow versus stuffing it. This is the one with the pillow form.
pft2
Then, I sat out to make my daughters some for their room. since they will be sharing a room in the new home. My oldest daughter would like to turn her bed into a day bed as well. So, we found a fabric that matched her "My Little Pony" blanket. And she fell in love with this pillow and the fabric. So now I will be making different sizes to put on both their beds.
pillowforyourthoughts

1 comment:

  1. The total price on just the 3 pillows was between 20 and 30 dollars. Shopping at Thrift Store's for Fabric can reduce the price of making your own pillows greatly.

    ReplyDelete