Friday, August 12, 2011

Inspirations By 2 Beautiful Babies!

Have you met my daughters Alexandria (Lexy for short) and Haley? My kids are truly my worst critics and yet they are my inspiration for most of my merchandise.
Haley Loves to wear all kinds of things in her hair!
Photobucket
Lexy, not so much. Matter of fact Lexy is at that point where she doesn't like to wear the cute dresses anymore. She would rather pick out her own clothes.
Photobucket
The reason I am introducing both my girls to you is because they are the inspirations behind the new ribbon flower hair clips and the new one's fixing to make their debut in the store. Lexy saw the big pink/blue one and she wanted me to put a clip on it right then, so she could wear it. Of course with 2 other kids needing mommy's attention, it didn't happen. Matter of fact these are not even finished yet. But, I am going to post them up anyhow. and then add the new photo's after they are finished later on
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have a week to get all these done for the August Show! Here's to hoping it will all be completed in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment