Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Old Product, New Twist!

You've probably noticed these in the stores. As plaques they were getting the looks and all the comments about how cute they were, but no one was really buying them. When I went to the craft show in July, I didn't have but 1 made and I used that one for a display to hold the Ribbon Flowers.
When I did the second show, I had my display and then an extra one. I wanted to test them out at the shows first. And I knew when I sold the first one at the August Show. That they were at the right price and were the right item.
So, I've been transforming all my plaques into lovely bow holders.
Here's the newest one-Hope
Photobucket
Here's some of the old plaques that have been transformed!
Photobucket
Photobucket
With this transformation came an idea to add some mesh fabric to them and make them earring holders as well. I'm thinking of trying a demo and see how it does as well. So, Be on the look out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment