Friday, August 26, 2011

Window Project

Me, Hubby, and the girls took a trip downtown this morning to visit The Lady Jane Shop. We picked up one of her Windows while we were there and I couldn't wait to start the project! It only took me about 2 hours to put the paper on it. I still have to spend another 2 hours sealing it. And I'm hoping this well get done this weekend sometime.
Photobucket
You can find The Lady Jane Shop in downtown Harrisonburg, VA!
Bet your wanting to see what the finished project looks like!
Here's a far away shot of the window!
Photobucket
And here's a close up of the panels! My camera didn't do some of the colors justice again.
Photobucket
I've decided to hang this lovely piece above my fire place and display it happily for all to see. I love to use my work in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment