Thursday, September 15, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and normally every year I do a Gift Basket full of pink items and sell it. But, this year I want to do something different. I am going to be holding a Breast Cancer Awareness Auction on my fan page on October the 17th at 8pm EST time.
I will be donating for this Auction: 1 Pair of Handmade Glass Bead pink ribbon antique copper earrings, 1 pink Ribbon Flower Brooch/hair clip, and a set of White Gift tags with a pink ribbon on the front. All proceeds from this Auction will go straight to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
If you'd like to help with donating a pink item for this auction, please message me and send me a photo. Please remember that all proceeds will go to the foundation to help fight Breast Cancer. Together we can find a cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment