Thursday, September 8, 2011

Roses Are Red...

1/4 in. Red Rose Ribbon Flowers are Handmade with 3/8 in. Red Grosgrain Ribbon.
Photobucket
Their small enough that you can use them on your Scrapbook Pages or Projects, Cards, Jewelry, etc. They come in little tubes of 40 for $8.00.
Photobucket
Red is the only color I have in stock right now. I will be adding more colors to the store later on as more Ribbon and sales come in. If you want them in another color before I get the rest of the colors in and listed, please email me at inspiredcreationsbymichelle@gmail.com and let me know how many you would like and what color.
Here is a price list:
40 Roses - $8.00
20 Roses - $4.00
If you want a different quantity message me and I will give you a direct quote with shipping as well.
Anything Less then 40 Roses, will come in Blister Packs, instead of the plastic tube's.

No comments:

Post a Comment