Monday, September 12, 2011

Introduction

If you've seen the head form shots for the RF Crochet Head Bands, then chances are you've already been introduced to the 2 newest members of the Inspired Creations Team. These 2 lovely Heads arrived from The Wig Company last week and I have been really antsy about getting the shots with the head bands on taken and posted up with all listings.
Photobucket
Photobucket
But, then yesterday, I was trying to come up with a way to have them model the RF Hair Clips and I thought, "I know I have some really nice Halloween wigs somewhere!" So, I went on a search. And instantly, my 2 newest members became Wednesday Adams and Betty Boop! Awesome!
Photobucket
My 3 year old, Lexy, had loads of fun helping me set up the heads for the shots. And I was proud that she could be there to help me get the newest members ready for the modeling debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment