Wednesday, September 22, 2010

From Trash To Treasure

At the beginning of September I launched a new product release called Recycled Creations. The first wave of these items were Haley's baby formula cans made into Art Supply Canisters.
Photobucket
(Pink Ribbon Art Supply Canister)
I also wrote another blog about these creations and how I was going to expand the options. Well, The next wave of items is here. And here is the first item!
Handmade Coin Bank
Photobucket
Photobucketx
I will be introducing these new items as supplies and cans become available. I'm not sure what the next wave will be, but I am stocking up on 2 liter coke bottles and toilet paper rolls! I think this idea is great. It saves on my trash and gives you treasure. I will introduce the flower pots as soon as I can get a hold of some water resistant stuff for the paper that's on there. (Just to let you know where I'm at on those). And please let me re-assure you that all items have been washed and cleaned thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment