Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Recycled Creations

Working with Recycled items is new to me. But, I love creating new products with them. I've been recycling the Baby Formula cans and re-making new items with them. But, I would like to expand to milk cartons and such. So, today I was reading an article and I was inspired to much more than art supply canisters. I asked myself, "why not try indoor flower pots, mobile's, and much more?" I really want to expand the recyclable line.
So, with all that said I will be introducing a new product line with recyclable items and first on my list will be the indoor flower pots.
Photobucket
I am sure that some point in life Baby Haley will appreciate the fact the I am using her cans to make my creations with. Now, please bare with me on the products as baby Haley can only eat so much! But, the other kids drink about a gallon of milk a day totaling up to about 7 - 10 gallons a week. Think of all those Recyclables that can be used. I'm very excited to be working with this new line.
I wash and clean all items thoroughly before I begin working with them.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment