Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Experiment

Yesterday, I did an experiment with a slide show on You Tube to advertise for the booth. I posted it up on blogs, my fan page, and my personal page. Within 30 seconds I had already had 8 views. But, the quality of the video was not that good to me. So, today I went on a search to make a slideshow that I could keep up on You Tube and not have to pay to use their premium items. Well, Lo and Behold there was a program right here on my laptop, called Windows Live Movie Maker. And when you were finished making this movie/slideshow it shared it to You Tube. It had been right here in front of me the whole time. This slide show is posted under the blogs category on You Tube, as I could not find a category to match. So, it will replace the slideshow that's on my blog as I type!

No comments:

Post a Comment