Friday, September 17, 2010

Together, Let's Fight Breast Cancer!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so in honor I will be posting up some pink ribbon items, handmade by me! Half the sales from the items will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation the last week of October.
Photobucket
Please bare with me as I try to get the pink ribbon line up and running. Raising 3 babies and a husband that now works 2 jobs leaves little time for me to create. But, I am trying to stay caught up.
On October 1st, I will be introducing the pink ribbon gift basket. I will hold a silent auction for this basket October 1st through the 8th. You will be able to message me with your bids through Facebook or Bonanzle. The highest bidder will receive this gift basket. Together we can fight breast cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment