Monday, November 1, 2010

Give The Gift Of Handmade!

As most of you know I recently had a Birthday! For my birthday I got 2 Creative Memories sets I had been wanting and a Laminating Machine. I really wanted to use the laminating machine on the book marks to make them look more professional.
I just started the new line of Laminated Handmade Book Marks! They go great with Handmade Blank Cards as a little extra gift inside the card. They also work as stocking stuffers for that someone special who likes to read. You can find these Items at Inspired Creations at www.bonanza.com/booths/mlmissal
Photobucket
So, far I've only had time to introduced 3 to you. All 3 were done in Pastel Purple cardstock. They were hand stamped and Rub-On Transfers as the flowers were done on them.
I will be listing more with different colors and different looks as time permits.
Photobucket
These Book Marks will ship in Regular Envelopes unless otherwise specified by the buyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment