Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Inspired Creations is Coming to Rockingham County Fair Grounds!

Rockingham County Fairgrounds here I come!
I just got my confirmation letter today! Yippie! I will be at the Rockingham County Fairgrounds on December the 4th from 9-4 pm and December the 5th from 10-4 pm for the Christmas Arts and Crafts Show and Sale! I will be in booth number 77. As you come in the Main Entrance and take a right I will be the 3rd booth on the wall to the right!
I am so excited that God has opened this door for me and the store.
" I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5
If your not a fan and haven't seen some the new creations! Here's a sneak peek! Yes, the Recyled Creations phase 1 line will be there. And to this line I have introduced a Vase for dried flowers or artificial flowers to all my fans:
Photobucket
I have a few surprises yet up my sleeve for the fair. Some I haven't even showed the fans on facebook yet.
This is my first craft fair and I'm so excited that I have been given this opportunity to introduce Inspired Creations to the local public.
I even stepped it up a notch on the Tags as well. There will be Cardstock Tags as well as gift tags there: Here is my new Santa with googly eyes (that's what I call them) Gift tags:
Photobucket
Of course no craft fair is complete without my book marks and blank cards.
Photobucket
I will also introduce new Cd/DVD Gift Holders and Money Holders just in time for Christmas.
I hope to see everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment