Saturday, November 27, 2010

God's Blessings

I normally don't post about family things in my blog, but I had a lot of things to be Thankful for this year. My precious children for starters,
Photobucket
My hardworking husband, who I love with all my heart.
Photobucket
and the gifts and blessings that God bestows upon me and my family every day. I am thankful for Max and all he has had to overcome. At 4 years old, my son is beating Autism. He's not letting Autism beat him. And that, that is the power of God and prayer. I waited 3 years to hear mommy come out of his mouth. And now I treasure every time he says it.
And I know that I'm a little late on posting my Thanks and gratitude. But, this week the stomach flu has invaded our home.
I am thankful the most for God. Without him I can do nothing. Doors are made to be walked through and every time he opens one, I feel him grab my hand and say, "It will be okay"
I will admit though with the 2 day craft show coming up in 6 days, lots of negatives have gone through my mind. But, at the end of the day I have a peace that everything will be alright.
Inspired Creations is a true blessing to me without the talents that God has given me I would not be able to make these creations. It's not easy with 3 babies, a husband that works to jobs, a son with Autism, and a house to clean. But, with God's blessings everyday I survive all of this and am Graced with a smile at the end of the day that I have so much to be thankful for and am truly blessed to be who I am and where I am today.
There's a lot more I am thankful for and I'm almost certain that they all would not fit in one post! Please remember that until the 6th of December the store is on vacation and on the 6th I will be doing a little redecorating in the store for the new year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment