Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A little peek at the wood plaques

I thought you'd like to see a little peek at the wood plaques. They all won't look like this, as this is really my first time making these. But, as I got started in doing them, John said they really look like coasters. So, after I get done with the plaques, I will make a set of them as coasters as well.
Photobucket
I have another one to match this one. But, I haven't started it yet. Hopefully today, I will have them done. I am still waiting on the clips to come in for the Bows.
This has been quite a challenge for the whole family, as I have taken over the dining room table to add the new inventory in and get it finished. My office is in the process of being cleaned and organized and then I will have to find an extra spot for the new things and a place to work on them. Maybe one day I'll be completely organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment