Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Snow Day Project

Snow Days were made to finish up a craft project! Now, don't get me wrong I still enjoy spending time with the kiddo's on Snow Days. But, while they are taking a nap, I take advantage and use my time to get product done for the booths. And I am not quite done with this project. There is still the Sealing, waiting patiently while it dries, and Finishing up the bottom half. I am thinking about what memories I would put in it and all the idea's to use it for. Such as organizing my messy office space! This one though will be for another person's memories and such. As it will be posted over in the new store as soon as it is done.
Photobucket
I have 2 of these memory boxes to get completed and then I will invest in some more for the store's and the spring show. They are pretty good size. As I haven't measured them yet, because the paint is drying on the lid.
Photobucket
But, it is wonderful to relax and create a wonderful craft on such a Beautiful Snow Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment