Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Auction

I've been debating whether to hold an auction on facebook or not. Hm...So, I think I'm going to do it. I will Auction off some of my items: Cards, Tags, etc, starting tomorrow night I will make a album with auction items. Highest bid wins. So, here's how it's going to work.
If it's a card or tags and the highest bid is over $5.00 you will get free shipping!
of course if it's under you will have to pay shipping (Unless your local) such as in Harrisonburg.
I really need to move the old inventory and get ready for the new inventory, but I can't until some of the old is gone. So, I will be working hastily tomorrow night about 10 pm to start an auction album. I've never done a auction so if you have some idea's or tips please use the contact me tab on the left of the fan page to let me know! All bids on items will be started at $1.00 and then bids can be placed at any price after that. Once I get the auction album up and going you will have until Saturday to place your bids. All cards and tags will be $1.95 for shipping and you can pay through paypal or money order or check. If you pay with money order or check I will not ship the item until I receive the money. International buyers just so you know I do ship internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment