Sunday, July 17, 2011

Decisions

I thought long and hard on how to save money while doing the ribbon flower brooches/hair clips. And then my dear hubby, John, came up with the idea to only post the flower up and let the buyer decide on what they would want. Do they want it as a brooch, a hair clip, or both. So, I am going to do that. I will make an extra flower to post in each store. The one's that are already pre-made up are the one's I'm taking to the show. Such as these:
Photobucket
Photobucket
But, will still be available to buy in the store's.
The Tag on them will become a price tag for the last 3 shows. The Ribbon flowers have been selling like hot cakes..Well, one buyer bought almost all of them! So, please be patient as I try and get them restocked in the chaos that is my life sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment