Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sweet Dream-Stuarts Draft, VA

Yep, That's our next craft show! The Sweet Dreams show is in Stuarts Draft, VA on July 23rd! Less than 2 weeks away and I still have so much to do!
I'm taking 2 new products with me to this show!
First, I'll be taking the new flower brooches!
Photobucket
Second, I'll be taking the new Flowers on Stems! I'm thinking of doing 25 random Flowers on stems and 25 Fairy wands! But, I'm not sure time, kids, and all the other obligations between now and then will allow me to do the fairy wands in time. So, I'm planning to release them for the August show!
Photobucket
Yes, as bad as the June show was, we hold on to the hope that each show will hopefully be better than the one's in the past. So, I am going back in August to Natural Chimneys!

No comments:

Post a Comment