Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Faith Is The Evidence Of Things Unseen

When I first started on ebay with Heavenly Scrapbook Designs (Inspired Creations), All I made was Pre-Made Scrapbook pages. Which sold really great on ebay until the Recession hit. I had this wonderful photo in my mind of 3 crosses. Maybe it wasn't ever the right time to create such a thing on a page. But, God continues to bless my family and my business everyday with opportunities to give him the Glory that he deserves. So, today before I started this plaque, I prayed that God would bless it and just use my hands to do his will.
My Faith is the evidence of things unseen. Love for the Lord, my God and knowing with a peace and without a doubt that He loves me in return. And What Jesus had to endure on the cross. That was the inspiration for this Wall Plaque.
Photobucket
And with that in mind this is the first item in the Grand Opening of the new store. You can find the new store at the shop now tab on the left of the fan page on Facebook.
I like the song by DC Talk, "Mind's Eye", [In my mind, I can see Your face
As Your love pours down in a shower of grace
Some people tell me that You're just a dream
My faith is the evidence of things unseen]
Can you catch the wind?
See a breeze?
Its presence is revealed by
The leaves on a tree
An image of my faith in the unseen
I am not going to apologize anymore for things that the Lord leads me to create. Without him I wouldn't have this talent. He Gave this talent to me for a reason and I know that He can take it away it as fast as He gave to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment