Monday, March 7, 2011

Vacation?

Yes, It's that time again. I've been trying to think of when to put both the store's on Vacation and after much consideration I have decided that on the 12th of March will be the exact date. That will allow me 2 weeks to make sure all Inventory (which I have swamped myself in) is complete and been put in the Inventory List. All items that are created during that time will be shown either through Blog or through the fan page at www.facebook.com/InspiredCreationsByMichelle
There is so much to do yet and this will fully allow me the time to get it done.
But, while I'm on the subject of Vacations. Here are the other vacation dates for the Store's:
June 12th through the 26th.
All inventory from the show's that are sold will be deleted off the site's as soon as they are taken off vacation. I will be taking custom orders and completing the local custom orders I am behind on (such as John's Mom).

Photobucket
This vacation notice does include both store's!
If you need anything you can email me or use the contact tab to the left on the fan page! All new items will be posted in the store's after the Crafts Shows are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment