Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Craft Show 2011

Everyone keeps asking me how the Spring show went. And I'm a little late about blogging it. I heard someone say at the Show that a show like this one really makes you second guess yourself. And she was right. What did I spend the last 3 months working on? Why did I invest all that time into it? So, someone could walk by and say, "Oh, that's different." Or "Oh, you don't have that in this color."
It started out good and then as the day progressed and I got sicker, due to a headache, business seemed to slow down. Maybe the way I felt reflected on my attitude towards the customers. But, then I thought, even though I felt bad, I still smiled, watched people walk by, said the usual, "Hi how are you?", answered everyone's questions.
But, I kept going back to that statement that lady said. Is this a repeat of the Christmas show. It's a good thing my husband gave me a year to make a go of this. Don't get me wrong I love what I do and it is stressful at times, no doubt about that.
I took a lot of photo's, because unlike the Christmas Show, this time I had the frame up for the tent, my banner, things like that. New displays. Some things aren't shown in the photo's and most of you have already seen the photo's. So, I'm only posting two.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And while I sit back and reflect poorly on this show. There's always the hope that the summer show's will bring with it prospect of more buyers!

No comments:

Post a Comment