Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Art Mill

When my best friend Chrissy first told me she wanted to go to The Art Mill in Lebanon, Tennessee for her birthday. I thought, "What? I'm creative, but there's no way I can paint!" Well, she set up the appointments for us to go and you know what, for a 3 hour painting class, we had a blast!
The instructor was very clear and she did the painting with us, to show us where to start and how to outline the painting. It was great. I will definitely be going back again the next time I roll into Tennessee.
If your not familiar with The Art Mill. You can find their website here:
www.theartmills.com
This is what we did while we there for the 3 hours!
Photobucket
Of course we did all of ours differently! Here's a photo of what the three of us did!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment