Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Giving The Gift Of Handmade

My kids were invited to a Special little girl's birthday party at church last weekend. And immediately Bows and Bow Holder popped into my head as a perfect gift. That's what I had been planning to give all my nieces and Lexy for Christmas as well.
I'd much rather spend a couple of dollars and take the time to create and design an item they will cherish. So, I took the time to email the parents and ask them what were the colors of their rooms or their favorite color.
This one is not finished yet, but it's halfway there. I still would like to add some green leaves and of course I need the ribbon to hold the bows. So, yes, I know I have not posted anything new in the store's, because I am working on so many other projects right now.
Photobucket
I will post more photo's on this blog post as I get the other's done. I still have an A, M, T, and L to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment