Monday, November 14, 2011

The First Show Of The Season

The first show of the Season has come and gone. And I wanted to share some photo's with you. Although I think after looking at the pictures it is time to break down and buy some more table cloths. What a wonderful time it was to get to know all the sellers and consultants at this show. It was my first School Craft Show ever and I really enjoyed talking with the parents, helping them coordinate their Hair Clips with their child's outfits, and watching everyone leave my booth with a smile on their face! What a great inspiration it was throughout the day.
I giggled when one of my customers said she always buys her daughter more clothes when they buy new hair clips, so they will match!
My first customer of the day was looking for the Headbands and she wanted them to coordinate with each other, because they were for her twin nieces. And because I didn't have them all out on the table (not enough room). I pulled out the box of them and we went through all them. She settled on a green and pink one and because all my items are buy 2 get 1 free, she picked out an extra pink one for them.
Here's a photo of the new booth set up with my new retail shelf. I'm the one on the left. The lady on the right is another seller that was there who makes Jewelry and we were talking about all the different selling sites out there, when hubby John snapped the photo real quick!
Photobucket
Here's a photo of just the new retail shelf!
Photobucket
And here's some photo's of some of the things I sold. I couldn't find a photo of the vase I sold. But I was really happy that I did sale one!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Of course there were a lot more items that left my booth that day!
And here's the best part if you didn't catch us on Saturday at Skyline Middle.
On November 19th from 10-3 I will be at Spotswood Elementary. Here I don't have a whole booth, I just have a table, so I have my fingers crossed that I will be able to fit a lot on one table. But, at least I won't have to load up the shelving, canopy, and tables for this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment