Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fairy, Fairy...

Fairy, Fairy quite contrary how does your garden grow. With flowing ribbon, buttons and bows, and Flowers lined up all in row.
Photobucket
Okay, well maybe not lined up in a row. But, I've been working months and months on the design for these Fairy wands. And now I'm finally happy to say I am finished with it and have some completed just in time for the next 4 craft shows.
Photobucket
I will not be listing these in either store. If you'd like one of these or perhaps a custom made wand, you can contact me at inspiredcreationsbymichelle@gmail.com and message me. They are $5.00 a piece and shipping is $2.50.
Photobucket
And for these lovelies you can see I went all out and staged the photographs of them to make them look extra special!
The length of these fairy wands are 13 inches in Length and the flowers are 2 inches. 2 flowers adorn the tops of these wands that are attached to green, wood sticks.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment